- Account-Related Activity. We ask for some personal information when you create a Total Pleb Account, including your email address and password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use Total Pleb, the contacts you communicate with, the content you view, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in Total Pleb (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (in comments, to the Forums, in messages, and within Profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Some of the material on this Site is for mature audiences, and parents and guardians should take responsibility for monitoring their children’s use of the Site. Children under the age of 13 should not use this Site. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from users of the Site who are under the age of thirteen.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Total Pleb Website, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the Total Pleb Site, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your Alias (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload content or send messages through the Total Pleb Site and other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Total Pleb Website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Total Pleb Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create an account on the site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other Users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), your location and any other information you wish to make public to other Users.
- Your Alias (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as you upload content, write comments, or send messages through the Total Pleb Site. Other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
- You may also choose to add personal information that will be visible to other Users on your Profile (which is the public facing page for your account on the site). This may include a profile picture, alias, answers to optional questions or other details.
- If you choose to add certain features to your Profile, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other Users and may be aggregated and shared with other Users. Such shared activity may include what content you favorite, what content you rated and what content you have uploaded.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your Profile page.
- You may set privacy settings to determine the types of Users that will be allowed to view your Profile and uploaded content.
- You may control the information that is available to other Users by editing your account and the features that are included on your Profile.
We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Total Pleb service or using the Total Pleb name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
When you use Total Pleb, certain information you post or share with third parties, such as personal information, comments, messages, photos, videos, or other information, may be shared with other users in accordance with the privacy settings you select. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting comments, messages, photos, videos, or other items, this information may become publicly available.
For questions concerning the product or your account, please Contact Us.